Plus size perfection bridals most versatile and affordable wedding gown is the Annie Style .You can wear this wedding dress in a variety of ways, on its own as a strapless soft flowing gown with a train or team up one of our many jackets to compliment this stunning gown.
You may choose a colored belt to team with your bridesmaids colors or men’s ties.
The long sleeve lace jacket featured above has full back coverage and the cutest little buttons all the way down the back.
Plus size perfection bridal has added a blue infinity wedding dress belt to the gown and bridal jacket,you may prefer to choose a different style belt or maybe none at all. We have designed the Annie wedding gown so you can put together your own individual look.
Plus size perfection also stocks:
- Wedding bracelets, necklaces, earrings tiaras and an extensive range of hair combs to match your wedding gown.
- Wedding veils many choices of trims and lengths or made to your requirements
- Bridal facinators and head wear that you wont find anywhere else, exclusive to Leah S. Design Studio and Plus size perfection bridal.
- Petticoats for under your wedding gown.
- Specialist alterations.
- Plus size wedding bras and corsets.
- Wedding Dress shoes.
- Wedding ring cushions and garters
- Wedding clutches and bags
- and much much more
Frequently asked wedding dress questions:
Q: I don’t like my arms can I have sleeves on my wedding gown.
A: Depending on the design of wedding dress that you choose, Plus Size Perfection Wedding Gowns design many variations of straps, wedding jackets and sleeves to choose from to match your gown.
Q: My mother wants me to wear a wedding veil on my wedding day.
A: It is your wedding day, so it should be your choice if you don’t feel comfortable wearing a wedding veil tell your mum your not comfortable or don’t like the look of a veil I’m sure she will understand.
Other styles you might like
Wedding dress plus size – the Bernadette
Plus Size Bridal Angela empire line style Bride
White wedding dress Jennifer
Simple wedding dress Odessa