Lace Wedding dress plus size Bernadette
A full lace wedding dress plus size like Bernadette gown will turn heads at every angle. Featuring off the shoulder lace neckline and the most beautiful lace train you have ever seen. Plus Size Perfection Bridal has managed to design the Bernadette to fit in all the right places and camouflages the places you don’t want to see. This exquisite bridal gown will never date it is a timeless fashion.
Bernadette wedding dress has a beaded bodice of seed beads, sequins and pearls that will twinkle as you move. The lace work continues to the back and is finished with a lace up the back. This gorgeous long train train can be easily bustled up for your reception.
Just one of the many at Perfection bridal come in and see our collection.
Plus Size Perfection wedding dresses also stocks:
- An extensive range of Jewellery necklaces, bracelets, earrings tiaras and hair combs. All the wedding jewellery you would need to compliment your gown.
- Veils many choices of trims and lengths or made to your requirements
- Bridal facilitators and head wear that you wont find anywhere else, exclusive to Perfection Bridal.
- Petticoats for under your wedding dress plus size bridal gown.
- Specialist bridal party alterations.
- Corsetry for under your Bernadette.
- White and ivory shoes.
- Ring cushions and larger fit garters
- White and ivory clutches and bags
- and much much more
Frequently asked wedding dress questions:
Q: I don’t like my arms can I have sleeves on my wedding gown.
A: Depending on the design that you choose, We design many variations of straps, jackets and sleeves to choose from to match your gown.
Q: My mother wants me to wear a veil on my wedding day.
A: It is your day, so it should be your choice if you don’t feel comfortable wearing a wedding veil tell your mum your not comfortable or don’t like the look of a veil I’m sure she will understand.
Other styles you might like
Lace Mermaid bridal style Julia
Long sleeve wedding dresses Melbourne
Long sleeve wedding gown Gabbi
Princess ballroom style Marilyn