Wedding necklaces to compliment your bridal look
Sometimes there is not enough thought about the little things to complete a bridal look like the wedding necklaces and earrings. You have possibly spent endless hours looking for the perfect wedding dress. If you just throw together wedding jewellery and bridal accessories with out a thought you could ruin your look.
We have put together some bride to be tips that may be helpful.
- Take into account your face shape
- The neckline of your wedding dress. If you have a high neck bridal gown you would possibly go without a necklace. Maybe choose a long pair of earrings and a bridal headpiece instead.
- If your gown has a sweetheart neckline or v neck you might like to choose a necklace with a drop to highlight the neckline.
- Ensure that your necklace sits in the middle of your gown and chin for a balanced look.
- Don’t mix vintage with modern.
- Or nannas pearls with a bohemian headpiece.
Melbourne bridal jewellery stylists
Plus size perfection bridal and Leah S Designs offers a stylist to help you put together your bridal accessories. As we understand that it can be just a little bit overwhelming. Our stylists can assist you in deciding whether you would like gold jewellery or silver. Pearls or crystals. Make an appointment and come in and play.
We are more than happy to help with these too. There are many to choose from. Consider a vintage hair comb they can wear on the day. Or a knockout pair of chandelier earrings either way it makes for a happy wedding party.